Sunday, November 16, 2014

Poutineville

Tucked away at 296 Brunswick Avenue, it's a few steps south of Bloor Street, between Bathurst and Spadina subway stations.

LOTS of choices here. You can order from the menu, or from the mix-and-match menu. The waiter I had was very helpful in pointing out the gluten free items.

I got a "regular" size with crushed potatoes, smoked meat, curds, black olives, and the gluten free poutine sauce.



The photo does not quite show how gigantic the serving was. I could have easily shared this with a ravenous friend. I barely finished half of it even though it was really good.

There was one very major downfall. Even though I did not order corn or green peas, I found a few in my meal. It leads me to believe that they may not clean out their mixing bowls or use a new one between every dish. Those are not items I am allergic to, but could be a major problem for some. It's something I plan to bring up if I go back again

No comments:

Post a Comment